Sunday, February 13, 2011

R.I.P PIyo Que sigas descansando en paz

Se me olvido completa mente que aller era el #1 aniversario desde el dia que se nos fue nuestro prinsipe Piyo.....
Que siga descansando en paz...
Ahora unas palabras del blog de Rito
--------------------------

Here you smile

You mind perfectly clear sky ☆


Nagoya'll cheers for good work.

Welcome in this day of the Nagoya

What a coincidence

What is inevitable.

Surely

"I'm back" I might have let me come to say.

This year has been nothing but walking face forward.

Supported by everyone in our fans and stakeholders

Could come this far.

Thank you very much.

"Thank you" in gratitude remains the same forever.

I also think it's the other bands

Thanks to our fans

We'll try my best but

It seems that this time I felt


It's that moment at that time that day, I still clearly remember

Gonna close the eyes to look out and still images

I have many tears

Tears never forget at that time

I still

Oh, and all ー

While writing e-mail

Look like crying

(Laughs)

No

I cry because I promised

I feel like crying when the

I look at the sky and nature subsides

I, personally, I had some trouble now live

Member

To Piyo

Has saved our fans smile

Great fun, so it was full of smiles live.





If you guys

I feel I can stay forever smiling.



Thank you.


Until the second anniversary of man

But little more

We put the heart and soul

Come with me and everyone I




Oh and

Will work hard again tomorrow with a smile

There

I already do (laughs)

Ne again.


Good night.


Desde el Blog de Rito: Ameblo: Love Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment