Thursday, October 21, 2010

Didnt buy anything again=_=-[October 21,2010]

AS i always,school was fun,and boring at the same time,during science period,i fell asleep. XD But,eh, some other people also said the same thing,i understand them XD. Oh, and this one kid at my school(i guess friend,lol),he told me not to tell anybody,but never to not Wright it XDD.Well,finds out,he asked this one girl,out O.o Eh, i never thought he was gonna get a girl friend this early,but now he dosent know wat to do,now that they r dating, wat a loser.lol. Then this one guy i like,lol,today while i was going to my 4th period? I was walking out of the door,and one of my friends stopped me,so i stayed,and i stayed by the door,but inside the classroom. And then,the next thing u know,he was coming in,but then he saw me,and it sounded as if,"Oh,um,ill stay outside,till everyone is out." So,he stayed out side,like, next to the door also(it was opened),i felt a bit uneasy,so i just told my friend i wouldn't wait for her anymore,and i went to my next class. X3 Today in electives, in the part while Mr.Prior,my teacher(science and math),told us our next assignment,and that was doing,or coming up with a commercial for something. and while he was giving examples wat to put in them,he asked for volunteers if anybody had a theme song from a commercial they hear on TV. Then, Brandon said Everything is $1 at Dollar Cent Store,XD idk it was somehow funny,lol.
I also went to the mall after school,after school with my cuz Jeshika(jessica),lol. (I stayed for after school tutoring). Though as always i didnt buy anything =_= I NEVER BUY ANYTHING AT THE MALL!!!DX well maybe a soda at the vending machines XDDDDDD But not this time. I gave my soda to mu aunt X3Pretty much,i think i went to the mall,just to eat XD i eat Chow Mei,I T WAS SO DELICIOUS!!!!!! I love Egg rolls,but the one i ate at the mall,eh,they were discussing(><). Pretty much,i wanted to go to the mall,just to get clothes for the neon dance at my school. But no,i didnt find anything good,or colorful >> (i wished i lived in Japan....XDDDDD)

Then we went to Target to idk,oh,thats right,for my aunt,cuz, mom,and my other big cuz, for them to go pee. XDDD at least I bought a box of Hot Tamales,THERE SO GOOODD!!!!!!(OoO)
And now,its 12:06,and i havent done my science HW,im just to lazy to XDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment